Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Khbrati Website
DGHR Department maintains the www.khbrati.ae Website ("Site").
These Terms apply to all users and visitors of the khbrati website, including users who are also contributors of images and video content, information, and other materials or using services offered on the Website. The khbrati website contains links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by mesh, and therefore mesh has no control over them, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. By using our website, you expressly relieve mesh from any and all liabilities arising from your use of any third-party website, therefore you agree to clearly exempt DGHR Department from any and all obligations arising from your use of any third-party websites.
- You must be 18 years and older to use this site as a Job Seeker and Minors under the age of 21 shall be prohibited to register as an Employer of this website and are not allowed to transact using this website.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You must notify mesh immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although DGHR Department will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of mesh or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other khbrati website users.
- You may not use the khbrati.ae services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, usernames, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content') that you submit, post, or display on the khbrati.ae service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack khbrati.ae or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with khbrati.ae.
- You must not create or submit unwanted comments or email to any khbrati website members ('Spam')
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of khbrati website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your khbrati.ae account. You understand and agree that DGHR Department and mesh cannot be responsible for all the Content posted on the web site and you agree to use the khbrati.ae service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the khbrati.ae service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We are not responsible for any interaction, communication or agreements and their resulting implications that take place between our users and our third-party vendors, whether the initial introduction point was through khbrati website or not.
- Third Party Venders shall be responsible for any and all services they are providing through khbrati.ae. DGHR Department and mesh are not responsible for the validity and accuracy of any content posted by our users on the website.
- We reserve the right to refuse any service requests submitted through khbrati.ae to anyone for any reason at any time without giving any justification whatsoever.
- The khbrati website makes it possible to post videos and images hosted on khbrati website or other third-party websites to outside websites. This use is acceptable. However, pages on other websites which display videos or images hosted on khbrati.ae must provide a link back to their original pages on khbrati.ae.
- Khbrati website users posting services on khbrati website are not allowed to include any contact information including email, phone number, fax, etc. in the actual service posting, profile or during discussions with other users. DGHR Department reserves the right to alter the content of the services posted to match its requirements and standards.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the khbrati website, accept all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features ('Content') and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ('Marks'), are owned by or licensed to DGHR Department, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. Content on the website is provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. mesh reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the Content. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than that expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the khbrati website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the khbrati website or the content therein.
The khbrati website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos, images or other communications submitted by you and other users ('User Submissions') and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. mesh does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material; furthermore you agree to grant DGHR Department and mesh a full license to such rights granted herein;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage DGHR Department and mesh or any third party;
- submit materials that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- impersonate another person ID.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send us the following information to the address shown below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site; your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner´s behalf.
- Please send all such notices by Email: email@example.com
You understand that when using the khbrati website, DGHR Department and mesh will not be responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that might be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against mesh with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold khbrati website, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the website.
khbrati website permits you to link to materials on the website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. In addition, khbrati website provides an embeddable player feature, which you may incorporate into your own personal, non-commercial websites for use in accessing the materials on the Website, provided that you include a prominent link back to the khbrati website on the pages containing the embeddable player. mesh reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of its website at any time.
Sharing Information with Others
We do not share your personal information outside of khbrati website except in certain circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share the information, such as when you:
- Elect to share your personal information with third party, partners and providers listed on our Sites, so they can send you information, offers and promotions about their products and services;
- Choose to share your personal information with third parties or their sites or platforms, such as when you share one of our blog posts to your social media feed;
- Publish information publicly on our Site or the mesh services. Any such personal information will be available to others; or
- Use third-party features on our Site or khbrati website Service, such as commenting features run by third-parties;
(Please note that once personal information that is shared with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to its privacy policies and practices).
- When we cooperate with other companies, such as our partners, to offer joint products and services to you in connection with the khbrati website, or when such partners sponsor or participate in our events and conferences;
- When our service providers are providing services on our behalf. For example, we may use an outside platform to host portions of our site or to provide certain features, or we may use a credit card processing company to bill you for services you purchase. Unless otherwise expressly noted, when acting as mesh’s agents, these service providers are prohibited from using the personal information we have shared with them for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law;
- To enforce our terms, agreements, policies or rules, to help protect the security, integrity and availability of our or another party's products, systems and services; to exercise or protect the rights, property (including intellectual property), or safety of khbrati website, our users, or others; to comply with legal requirements; or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law (including in response to a lawful subpoena or other law enforcement request); and
- In connection with a sale, divesture, or transfer of khbrati website (including any shares in the company) or any combination of its products, services, assets, affiliates, and/or businesses. Your personal information (such as customer names and email addresses, and user information related to khbrati website) may be among the items sold or otherwise acquired in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may also share non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) for other business purposes. For instance, we may share aggregate reports with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for the khbrati website certain services or for our sites or those of our partners.
Your Controls and Choices
We provide you with certain controls and choices regarding the use of your personal information, which may include:
- Correcting and Updating Account Information. By logging into your account on our site, you may be able to change certain account information. Your account settings may also permit you to opt-out of some types of notification messages. To protect your privacy and security, we require your username and password in order to verify your identity before granting you account access or making changes.
- Changing your choices for marketing communications. You can opt-out of the marketing communications we send by clicking the unsubscribe link in the applicable email or by managing your subscription preferences in your account settings. Please note that, even after you opt out from receiving marketing messages from us, you may continue to receive transactional and product-related messages.
In many circumstances, you can exercise these choices yourself using the tools described above. If you cannot do so, please contact us as indicated in the "Contact Us" section below to discuss your options. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products, features and services to you, and some of our products and services may not work appropriately or be able to take account of your interests and preferences.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall mesh, its officers, directors, employees or agents be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any
- Errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content,
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website,
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third part, and or
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the khbrati website. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MESH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DGHR Department and mesh, its owners, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access to the khbrati website;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the
governing law is the local law.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Minor customer (Below 18) not allowed registering in our website as users and shall not transact on or use our website.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED and USD will be accepted for payment
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and mesh policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- mesh will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- mesh shall take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.khbrati.ae cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- DGHR Department and mesh is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- Customer can cancel their khbrati website order or Custom Request Order before the seller starts performing the work or based on mutual agreement between the buyer and seller; refunds will be made back from the operator, mesh, to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- Through mesh, khbrati website enables its users to withdraw their wallet balances to PayPal or to their bank account via a telegraphic transfer.
- Through mesh, khbrati website does not charge users for withdrawing their earned balance as long as the withdrawal amount is more than 1000AED.
- A withdrawal processing fee maybe applied in the case of withdrawals for amounts less than 1000AED.